Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wondering, just wondering....

What a day it has been. New president, eh? So what do you think. I really dont' know what to think as I saw the crowds shouting his name in anticipation of the swearing in. I remember seeing old 'Movie News' clips of such a thing happening in Germany not so many years ago.

Scary.

So many people, my children included, will not educate themselves. There is the net and even a library will help. Many people I have know will not or are afraid to know what is really going on in their world. Too many are sitting in front of the tube watching reality television and do not realize the True Realities.

I am not a racist, never really was. My maid of honor was a woman of color. She remains the sweetest and kindest person I know. So don't get me wrong. It is a great and wonderful thing that a man of color could be sworn in as president of the United States.

I just don't know this man, our new president. There is much controversy over his birthplace, his real name and even his education. This is not being addressed in the main stream media and as such, much of the populace do not even know about this controversy.

I received an email yesterday, an article about the REAL Doctor Martin Luther King.

I did not know he was a communist.

I did not know he associated with communists.

I did not know the violence that surrounded him was staged....

I did not know he plagiarized his famous writings and speeches.

I JUST DID NOT KNOW!!!

I am so very naive!!

This is a man who has a holiday honoring him. This is the only private citizen that has a holiday honoring him.

George Washington used to have a holiday honoring him but now his holiday is lumped in with other presidents as President's Day. Not fair..



I am wanting the truth about our new president. Who is the real Obama?

Wondering,

Just Wondering.......hmmmm

2 comments:

ErinAndBrad said...

Great post sister!! Rock on girl! Time will tell what Obamaaaa will do - lol- and it probably ain't gonna be good.

Ernie

ErinAndBrad said...

Cat got your tongue?? LOL!
Ernie

Post a Comment